Monday, July 31, 2006

The Space take

The Letter: It was Friday afternoon when I saw the latest Dick DeVos attack ad so I wrote to them challenging his claims in his ad one Granholm is running a nasty campaign against him when it was him that aired the first nasty attack ad and his cronies bank rolled an Michigan Chronicle ad comparing Jennifer Granholm to Hitler. And the other part of his ad when he cited personal bankruptices in Michigan so I had to burst he camp bubble when I told them that Michigan isn't the only place that has high number of bankruptices it's been going up in the nation wide since George W. Bush been in office so using the camp logic hell a lot of govs who are Republican should be out of a job this fall. And I got a letter back from the DeVos camp just spining and covering their butt regarding the Hitler ad and they didn't even bother to go after the bankruptices comment I wrote. I'm going to look into the names they used in the re done ad and come back with another letter.

No comments: