Thursday, August 31, 2006

DeVos: Crazy as a fox or just plain dumb? I pick option two

I was checking out Michigan Liberal this morning and read the post saying Dick DeVos is running the "Run Dick Run" cartoon short that's been on the MDP site since last weekend convention in Detroit on his site. Either DeVos is dumber than I thought he or his cronies don't pay attention to anything that come across their emails boxes. Think about it if he's that's stupid to run an cartoon that trashes him on his own website, then he shouldn't be elected to dog catcher. Honestly how many people who's running for public office is going post up a video created by the other side to run on their own site? George W. Bush is the dumbest man ever to slime his way into the white house I bet you haven't seen a Gore, Kerry or Moveon.org ad running on the Coke Monkey site when he was running for president right? I'm done ranting go check out the story on the Michigan Liberal blog Michigan Liberal

No comments: