Sunday, August 20, 2006

How to make an Dick Devos ad

How to make a Dick DeVos ad by Dick Amway DeVos 1. State the problem over and over again without giving any ideas or real solutions for that problem. 2. Scream about the nasty and negative attack ads coming from the other side no body is going to notice A. the other side hasn't issue any and B. while I condemn the other side for attacks I issue some of my own. 3. Doctor quotes and don't show sources of them, why not I asked no one cares if the quotes I used in my ads are taken out of context, written by conservatives columnist writing their opinions let the people find out the paper don't support their views. 4. Hide the facts for example my Honda ad when I showed the tore down GM plant yes I left out the fact that GM replace that plant with a state of the art plant but that would ruined the point I'm trying to make, or the 11th hour thing to make Granholm to look like a Johnny Come Lately about the Honda plant I also left out that Michigan and Indiana wasn't the only state fighting to get that Honda plant. And that whole New York Time article thing where it state "was criticized last month when Michigan did not actively compete for a Honda plant that will be built in Indiana," but the article did not level that criticism itself the thing is the New York Times didn't say that, that came from me and the other Michgian Republicans. 5. Just make things up. And who says I didn't allow Conservatives to post on my blog

No comments: