Monday, October 02, 2006

Caught the debate

Sorry folks I only caught the tail end of the debt due to I was studying for a exam. What I notice during the debate was this much like telling the truth public speaking isn't The Amway Dick strongest point. He sounded like a whinny ass that's me to you he could sound like a half wit jack ass. Since I only saw the few moments of it I'm only going to comment on that last 10 minutes despite Timmy the clown best efforts trying to trip Granholm on her personal belief regarding the 10 commandments and reparations( guessing Timmy is trying to drive a wedge between her and the city of Detroit and railing up the foaming at the mouth right) Granholm look cool explaining her stance on the matter as DeVos ramble RNC talking points regarding adult stem cells reporting the benefits that isn't backed up by any real medical group. In short order if Granholm kicked Amway Dude ass in the last couple of minutes and notice the "Thank God it's over look on DeVos face" I can easily say Granholm punked out the Amway Dick in the first debate.

No comments: