Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Granholm broke down the race in two minutes

I'm going to put Granholm performance in sports terms Granholm was the Detroit Tigers, Amway Dick was the Oakland A's, Granholm was the 2004 Detroit Pistons and Amway Dick was the 2004 L.A. Lakers... You get my point Granholm basically undress, slap around the Amway lad and sent him home whining to daddy for three debates in a row not she won one and he took the other she pounded him for all three. And despite starting the ad war early and spending millions of dollars in ads for tv, radio and even the AOL ad screen when you look at someone buddy info or opening an email Granholm has either taken the lead or expanding her lead in the polls. In the final two minutes of the debate she sum up why I will vote for her in three weeks from:LJ's Blogorific: Progressive Political Online Magazine, News, Rants, and Political Analysis LJ has Granholm closing statement. "I'm somebody who has fought for you - for all citizens - and he is somebody who has stood on the other side of the things that I have fought for. I fought to create jobs here and diversify our economy in Michigan. He's eliminated 1,400 jobs in Michigan when he was CEO of Amway. I fought the policies of outsourcing and unfair trade of George Bush. He's George Bush's...one of their biggest backers and has supported those unfair trade policies that have hurt us. I went to Asia to bring home 22 companies, 1,000 jobs and $200 million in investment. He went to Asia, and invested $200 million to create thousands of jobs there. I'm somebody who strongly believes that a woman should have the right to choose. My opponent strongly believes that that right should be - that she would be criminalized - a criminal - if she chose that right even in the case of rape or incest. I support embryonic stem cell research. He opposes it. I support public education. He led the voucher movement to take money away from public education. I'm somebody who believes in health care for all. His health care plan is "get a job." I'm somebody who believes...I will not gut public safety in order to fund business tax cuts. He incorporated his subsidiaries in Bermuda to avoid paying U.S. taxes. There are vast differences, but I'm going to fight for YOU and for opportunity for all. We may not all have gotten here on the same boat, but we're in rocky seas...and we're all in the same boat now.My opponent is an expert yachtsman. And, I believe that his philosophy - is each man for himself. But I am the captain of this ship of state...and I will bring us ALL into port. My philosophy is "all hands on deck." I ask for your vote on November 7.

No comments: