Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Open challenge to the cowardly MI GOP

I have to make a confession to you first MI GOP I watch the Tigers game and switch to the Pistons pre season game instead of the debate (I read the review for the debate), because I was confident that Jennifer Granholm will once again kick your guy sorry butt up and down the stage and I felt bad for the dude it's like watching a paper cup taking on a chainsaw. And it's clear you guys felt the same way too because I suspect the flying monkey right of Michigan flood the various Michigan media polls to help the Amway loser out to only trail Granholm by a couple of points or giving him an insane lead come on freepers if you're going to try to make your boy look good don't make it look obvious freeping of the poll. So instead going on and on about your guy being a liar and going on and on saying Michigan conservtives, right wingers and Republicans are about bright as a burnout night light I'm going to open up the floor to you but here's the ground rules:

1. Have a take and don't suck. That means no recycling of Michigan GOP talking points hopeful that didn't elimate half of you.

2. If you're a right winger with a blog don't post your link along with your turd throwing I mean comments.

3. Maybe you can do what your boy Amway Dick hasn't done in the past two debates tell me what he's plans are for the state.

Come on right wingers I know you're guys are brave when you're in numbers and when you're on the computer in your mother's basement. Try to defend your guy.

No comments: