Monday, November 06, 2006

Election 2006: take

I'm pretty good picking things I picked Al Gore in 2000 and I was right unfortunately I didn't see the supreme court stepping in and picking George W. Bush. 2002 I thought the Republicans will use the 9.11 as a political tool and they did, I picked Granholm and pointed to the anti Detroit ads ran by Dickie P boom she won. 2004 I hate to admit it I was feeling uneasy about it I still picked John Kerry as winner and again an Sec. of state and GOP voting fraud aided Bush to gain an second term. As for 2006 I feel pretty good about Jennifer Granholm and Debbie Stabenow getting re-elected, so here what I feel Debbie will most likely smoke Mike Bouchard 57% to 43% and as for Guv Jen, Jennifer Granholm 53% to Amway Dick 47%( that 40 million brought that 47%) Detroit turnout is key and I think Detroit will turnout for this one prop 2 I'm picking prop 2 taking a fall. As for the Michigan state house it's a coin flip for me but from the weekend ad blitz from the Michigan Republican party it shows that they're biting their finger nails over in the pit. Nationally I'm picking that the Democrats will win but I don't see the tidal wave most people are saying not because the GOP got their zombies to vote to counter the Democratic voters but these damn voting machines and let's not forget the Republican idea of getting out the vote is making sure you don't vote. But we still gotta get out to vote and if some GOPper trying to stop someone or you to vote you call 1-866-OUR-VOTE or kick his or her ass.

No comments: