Sunday, May 13, 2007

MCL's dumbest CONservative comment of the day

Q: "George Bush doesn't hate black people?"A: "Bill Clinton had a black secretary. George W. Bush has a black Secretary of State. I rest my case." Angela McGlowan(R- no name black right wing pundit) Yeah Angie forgot about that little thing that happen in 2000 and 2004 when the Republicans were targeting black voters, or the fact that Bush dragged his feet sending aid to Katrina. Then again black conservatives aren't that hard to please all you guys really need is a pat on the head and a that's good girl or boy from your white conservative counterparts. Angela McGlowan, author of Bamboozled (WARNING TONS AND TONS OF RIGHT WING horse shit so have your trash can handy) Sidebar: Before I get the fake out rage comments from the conservatives out there calling me an racist or or whatever I have a few things to say one I'm black so I guess I eliminated half the conservatives that would call me racist time to eliminated the other conservatives that would suggest I can't stand any other black that voice an opinion supporting the conservative point of view. I don't have a problem with Angela McGlowan, Amy Holmes, Armstrong Williams, Larry Elders, J.C. Watts and Alan Keyes being tools of the right I just find it funny they support a ideology that stresses the importance of no social change and keeping the status quo which means if conservatism had its way in the 1960s these people wouldn't be doing what they're doing now Larry, J.C., Armstrong and Alan would be doing jobs that would probably pay them less than four dollars a hour(remember conservatives believe your employer has the right to pay you whatever he damn well please) as for the black female conservatives I could image what they would have in store for you, house maid, a prolong baby sitter or being the boss other lady "friend"or whatever but you would make far less money compare to what the black male would make because not only you're black you're a woman too.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

One of friends on EbonyFriends.com told me that the black people can do something that the white people do. the black people are very intelligent