Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Note from me

I consider myself a strong Clinton supporter and I actually did thought about sitting this election out but with McCain picking Sarah Palin as his vice president got me to come out of whatever I was thinking.. What makes Sarah Palin dangerous is she's cut from the same cloth as George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan air head Republicans who let the guys in the smoke filled rooms run the government at our expense. Granted if McCain wins she's only the vice president McCain is old and he's health isn't up to par so in his case the role of the vice president has increase. While I'm not fully in the Obama camp rather have four years of him then risk a single month of McCain and Palin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you rather have Obama?
Why is McCain a risk? Abe Lincoln was after all a Republican. Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he was a Republican.
Overall, the two parties seem to be the same in performance.
I'd argue the best candidates will never get a chance to run due to the two-parties having too much power and no accountability. After a President is elected we Americans seem to have a vested interest in defending whomever we voted for rather than noting true job performance.
Please don't provide mud-slinging... just facts.