Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Calling out the tea party nuts

I'm in the majority that thinks these "T.E.A" protesters are wing nut losers who can't come up with a thought on their own. Tell me what are you protesting exactly? When I post stories about these well funded right wing protest I see clowns holding up signs saying "tax enough?" um can I ask you guys lurking around out there on the net a question? Do you or anyone you know make over 250,000 dollars a year? Better yet do you or anyone you know make over 92,000 dollars a year? And if you answer no to both questions, please explain to me how raising the taxes on the top two percent of American wage earners impact you? Now if you want to claim government spending and not because you're a upset right winger who's main motivation to support these protest is because name your favorite right wing talk show host or website here told you so, where were you at for the last eight years of the Bush White House where President Bush spent more than the previous 42 presidents combine?

No comments: