Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hannity Crops: How can this SOB gets away with ?

Media Matters once again proves that Sean Hannity has no shame. That slant headed bastard can doctor a video to get his political point across and no one in the mainstream media calls him on it. Granted Sean Hannity is not a journalist and most people view Fox News as the information wing of the Republican party but when will someone say wait a minute Sean what you're doing is totally dishonest? If I doctor a Bush video to make Bush look foolish or make sure whatever President Bush said is taken out of context I can sure bet some producer from Hannity's show will be blowing up my phone lines or some douchebag O'Reilly producer jumping out of the bushes asking me what I see fit to doctor a video to make Bush look foolish? This is beyond dishonest.

No comments: