Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Palin-Beck 2012?

By Amanda Terkel In a new interview with Newsmax, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin hinted that a “dream ticket” of Palin and Fox News host Glenn Beck is not out of the question: “I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I’m not there yet,” Palin tells Newsmax. “But Glenn Beck I have great respect for. He’s a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And he’s so bold – I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and he’s very, very, very effective.” Palin is a big Beck fan. In August, she wrote on her Facebook page, “FOX News’ Glenn Beck is doing an extraordinary job this week walking America behind the scenes of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and outlining who is actually running the White House. Monday night he asked us to invite one friend to watch; tonight I invite all my friends to watch.” Maybe they could go up against Michele Bachmann and Steve King? (HT: Ben Smith)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, just came across your site. A quick skim of some posts suggests a bunch of tools working here. Should be good for laughs. I'll bookmark your site and try to check in periodically to poke fun at your simplistic and narrow viewpoints. You might learn something so there's that as well. Have a good evening.

Motor City Liberal Returns said...

Is that so?

I guess every lefty blog needs a right wing lurker to counter factually information with stuff Hannity, Beck or Limbaugh told them.

Welcome aboard my right wing lurker heads up tho this is a Tuesday-Friday blog plus I take off on holidays so try limit your lurking on those days or either before or after a given holiday.