Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did Dylan Ratigan Just Call President Obama A “Little Boy”?

From Extreme Liberal blog On Morning Joe, Dylan Ratigan just went on a rant, like he is prone to do, and he was reenacting a conversation between the president and “Wall Street” and he called the president a little boy. He ended his little rant by saying the president bends over for them, or something to that effect. I have a feeling he is going to catch some flack for that little tirade. Of course his solution to all things economic, give some more

tax breaks to rich people. I’m sure that will create a job for my nephew real quick.

M.C.L comment: To be honest when I first saw Dylan Ratigan on "Countdown" last year my douchebag radar went off the charts, granted he let folks like Ed Schultz and Cenk Uygur from the Young Turks fill in for him but I didn't really believe his whole I'm fighting for the little guy act.

No comments: