Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One year down.. Many more to go

I'm still amazed that it's been a year since I started Motor City Liberal, when I think about motor city liberal and what I wanted it to be, first I wanted to be factual because how could I be critical of the media and right wing bloggers like the Michigan Republican or whatever that numb nut calls himself if I make stuff up I thought about the people that visit and I wanted those who come by to know what they're reading is factual and it's nothing that I pulled out my ass but the facts in black and white. I have to admit sometimes picking and choosing stories to post is hard work but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything because I learned so much reading and researching each story either the Scooter Libby case to George "Mecca" Allen fallout. Finally I would like to give big thanks to the readers including those right wingers that posted a comment because to me that's a sign that I'm doing something right and fellow bloggers because all of you have been a good example for me.

No comments: